LowBiasForums

Full Version: Poll 80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really a poll but eh?

Post your favorite game in the comments!
My favorite game is my most nostalgic. It is Illusion of Gaia on SNES.

I remember seeing a friend on the bus have an Illusion of Gaia T-shirt and thought it looked cool. I bought the game and it exposed me to a world and a type of game previously unknown. I hadn't played many RPGs or Action RPGs at that point, mainly just a couple hours of Dragon Warrior 1 on NES and watched a friend play Soul Blazer for a few minutes. Also, I think I had played Actraiser if that counts.

But Illusion of Gaia had a focused narrative and RPG level up mechanics that I just fell in love with. After that moment, I sought out more RPGs and they became one of my favorite genres.
I don't have a favorite. It's just too hard to pick one game. There are too many different games that I love for too many different reasons.

I will say as to Mephy's Illusion of Gaia post. I can understand where you're coming from with that. I just with there had been more stuff to do away from the main quest. I realize though that in the Soul Blazer Saga, that's not really a thing. It's a wonderful game either way though.
A Link to the Past!
Same. There are just way too many great games out there to pick one favorite.