LowBiasForums

Full Version: LowBiasGaming 2015 Pledge Drive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is, once again, that time of year when the hosting of this little slice of heaven known as LowBiasGaming needs renewed. And like all the best public radio stations, we're coming to you to ask for some assistance keeping the doors open.

We need to raise $150 in a short month to get another year of hosting all setup.

Obviously we don't expect any single person to cover all that cost, members or viewers alike, nor do we expect you the viewers to shell out all the needed cash.

So we're coming to you to ask for any assistance you can provide to help us out here.

I can't speak for everyone here but here's what I will do for you if you're able to donate a bit.

For $10 you'll get a forum rank and an @lowbiasgaming.net email address.

For $20 you'll get all of that plus an LP request from me.

Anything above that and we'll be in touch to decide what you'd like to see happen.

As for Ragnatz, Scarlet, and Jade... I'll wait for them to post here what they'd like to do and for what levels of pledging.

Click Here To Donate and leave a little note there, send me a PM here... on YouTube... call the hotline for the podcast (425-419-1810), send me a message on YouTube or Facebook or even Twitter and I'll get right on whatever it is you need.

Thanks so much for your help and support over the last few years. You guys have made this worth doing. Without you we wouldn't be doing what we do.
If I donate 30, can I get a request for Jason and one for someone else?

Any of you other three willing to take on a request for that tier?

I promise to request a game emulateable (is that a word?) to make sure no extra cost to you guys.
I'm game.
I'm very ok with that.
Done.

Jason, my request to you is Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for N64. if the emulation gives you any trouble (which it may, since it's an N64 game) let me know and I can change the game (I'm not too picky)

Ragnatz, since you accepted, I would ask you play YS 5 for SNES. It has an English patch available if you get a version without the patch already. If you have Steam and already own a YS game, because I know there are 3-4 available on there, you can play one of those instead. It's a series I really enjoy and would like to see more people try.
Oooh... I'll see what I can do with that one. Never even heard of it.

I've played the NES and SNES Goemon games a bit though.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Very much appreciated is your donation good sir.
The game is completely absurd but it's a very fun platformer/adventure.

Also, if you guys want to switch, it's fine with me.

Here's hoping you get some nice donations.
I got a rom for it the other day and other than having to use an SNES controller it seems fine.

So long as I don't need about half of the buttons on the n64 controller it should be good.