LowBiasForums

Full Version: The Status of Ragnatz - 2016 Update Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Jason did something along these lines, I figured I would as well.

Mainly, here's the deal: My wife and I would like to start a family in the next year or so. So what does this mean? It means that once we do have a child, it will be VERY hard to do any form of Let's Playing (what with babies having a habit of crying loudly whenever they so choose) for some indefinite period of time. Additionally, as you all likely know by now, I work in the gaming industry, which means that crunches can happen unexpectedly and my available hours get shot to hell. So with all that, I wanted to better organize myself and make sure that we are all on the same page.

So what are my current goals?

First, I want to complete my request backlog. I offered requests in exchange for Extra Life Donations, and I have a few requests from before then. I want to finish all of those. As such, I will not be taking on any new requests until I've made it through the list (or at least far enough that I'm comfortable with my progress).

My next goal after that, assuming no baby yet are a few console games that I believe I can do justice to:
  • Herc's Adventures (I've been wanting to LP this forever)
  • Star Ocean 3 (Jade, Jason, and I were planning on doing 1, 2, and 3 (respectively) and I'd like to do it if I can)
  • Beyond the Beyond (A less-known JRPG for PSX - honestly, I suspect that I won't have time to do this one, but I'd like to if I can)
  • Final Fantasy XII International (I really liked FFXII, but I hated that at the end of the game left me with 6 identical characters. The International version fixed that, so I'd really like to LP it if I can)
Amid all that, I'd still like to do co-op/group stuff. I really enjoy playing with the others, so I'd like to keep doing so for as long as possible. Odds are we'll have to stick to shorter games (no more JPRGs), but I think we can still do some great stuff.

Beyond that, we'll just have to see how the roulette wheel spins and play by ear accordingly.

I thank you all for your patience in the upcoming year and hope to keep making enjoyable products.
I can support everything listed above.