Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlog
Since we've had some issues with hosting and all that our old Request thread is lost. :(

But, since Jason has so much to do he keeps a list... here's what he's aware of being in the backlogged stuff.

In no particular order...
  • Breath Of Fire III (webbman)
  • Megaman X Command Mission (lilsnarf)
  • Tales Of Phantasia (CapnRaden)
  • Chuck Rock (JhonDosBox)
  • Snatcher (JohnWRobo)
  • Metal Gear (Jade)
  • Jersey Devil (Scarlet)
  • Medieval (Scarlet)
  • Medieval 2 (Scarlet)
  • Amnesia (TheFemale)
  • Aladin (Kim)
  • Ninja (Ragnatz)
  • Goonies II (ThaRob)
  • Demon's Crest (Scarlet)
  • Blasto (Scarlet)
  • Pokemon xD (Scarlet)
  • Maniac Mansion (Gwen)

Not Yet Started
Completed
Recorded
In Progress
For my birthday, and for Halloween, I requested Moon Crystal.
Yeah I owe Jason Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story.
And I think I owe someone Power Blade.

And at this point I think I am owed 2 games for birthdays and 1 for a challenge. But I suspect Jason may have too much on his plate for now.
It's true. However, if you care to leave em I'll add em to the list. It's my goal to get at least 3 request LP's done before the year is over.
Howdy. Listened to your Zero Mission podcast (love em btw), and I thought I would let you know I'd love to see Treasure Hunter G. I know you were working on Streaming it at a time, but my schedule is erratic and I doubt I could catch it. I'd just like to see videos on here or Youtube or something.

Keep up the good and thanks.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
Oh yeah for sure, that's gonna happen once the game is done.

I haven't had the time myself to stream for quite a while so I'm not even sure where I'm at in the game anymore.

Plus had some data issues and lost all my progress so I'm gonna have to start the game over... maybe I'll go ahead and start adding an episode a week or so and just not even try to stream it anymore... Hmmmmmm