Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Plate So Far.
Hey guys. I know I haven't had much going on lately as far as LPs are concerned. Just the streaming I've been doing every so often and my ongoing FF4 remake with Scarlet. I thought I'd drop a list here of what I have going on so far; let me know what kind of stuff you're most interested in seeing from me:

Ongoing LPs:
- Final Fantasy 4 PC (mostly depends on Scarlet's schedule as well)
- EquestriaBound (it's been on the shelf for quite awhile, I know)

Requests:
- Ranger X (I actually plan on streaming this game soon, since I just cannot see myself beating it without tons of save-scumming thanks to just three lives and no continues)
- Star Ocean (I still don't know how to knock down that stupid door)
- One-Way Heroics

Stuff I Want To Do Eventually:
- Super Mario Bros. 3 Mangrit Challenge (another one I think I'll stream since I want to do the NES version this time and a stream will let me show I can beat the whole thing without save-states)
- Megapony Mangrit Challenge (I want to play it a little more and get better at it; extremely difficult game)
- Megaman Rock Force (same as Megapony above)
- DragonBall Z: SuperSonic Warriors (I started it awhile ago and never finished it; I want to start that one over with voiced commentary this time)
- WWF Betrayal (a wrestling game that isn't; actually a beat-em-up developed by WayForward)
- Final Fantasy 6: Return of the Dark Sorcerer (a new rom hack of FF6; looks really good and thoroughly done; time will tell if it's better than Eternal Crystals)
- Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals (since Jason was so turned off by the first game. I will say though, they did improve on a  lot of the flaws of the first game, so I'd suggest checking it out anyway, Jason)
- Super Star Wars Trilogy (possibly; to commemorate when The Force Awakens comes out)
- Space Quest 2
- Shantae/Risky's Revenge/Pirates Curse (I want to start with the first one, but I'm not as familiar with it and it's a lot harder than the other two)
- Sonic Adventure 2, Dark path (since Scarlet said 'screw it I'm out' after finishing the Hero path, I thought I'd take it from there)
- Sonic CD

The Mario 3 Mangrit challenge sounds fun. Also Lufia 2 is a great game, much better than the first.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
WWF Betrayal sounds interesting
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]
I'm pretty sure you have a request from me, too...

One Way Heroics
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
And as far as what I'd like to see, finish Star Ocean so you unblock the other two of us Big-Grin
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
No problem with the save states in Ranger X for me. I can't beat it fairly either.

As for Star Ocean... I knew once how to get that door open. I need to research that again for ya.

I have been waiting for you to do Shante. Somehow I just knew you would.