LowBiasForums

Full Version: Cooking - Recipes and Tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 Kicking it off with a great technique for harvesting the pomegranate seeds. Which is the fruit part of a pomegranate for those who don't know how do with those fruit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN0AGQkTemE

I recently learnt how to make onigiri from this video.. but substituting the filling with my of lamb recipe and keeping the triangular method

If you want a thing of onigiri not stuffed with ...stuff, heat up 1/3 cup water with 1/3 cup vinegar and 1 tsp sugar, and heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour this over your sushi/Japanese rice and fluff it around well. It makes the rice far better and less bland if eaten by itself, though I like to use the rice as a base and top it with fried egg. It's a really nice breakfast, and a single cup of rice can last me days.
Something that I tried recently was cutting pork into strips(I also season it with salt, black-pepper All purpose and green seasoning), soaking chopped ginger and garlic in i thing 1 tsp soy sauce. greasing a pan with oil the lighting fry the pork till both sides are brown the lightly pouring the soy sauce mix in cook on both sides for a while the remove the pork and add salsa to the same pan and stir it for 30 seconds. Put some of the salsa on top of the pork strips.