LowBiasForums

Full Version: Masters Of The Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the past 5 years or so I've started working on a story to turn into a manga/comic. Originally I was going to turn all my friends into characters and build the story on that... However I decided to use my friends as a base to build characters and base the story to fit with the main character who's based on me. a story that I've been constantly building in my head, and only started writing not too long ago.

Now this writing is pretty old and I'm not a 'writer'so there are many things that needs to be fixed/ changed. I'll probably only post 2 chapters or so (granted only 4-5 chapters were written in story format and I've only reach ch 18 in words)

Prologue: Chaos Reins

Since the planet was born, it evolved and got life inhabiting it. Over time the core of the planet grew so powerful that its energy started to radiate out into the surface. Eventually it was becoming too much and was starting to kill all life forms, until a human learn to harness the radiations and used its power as his own. The human balanced off the radiation to the point where it was no longer dangerous. The radiation still lingered around.  To further contain the earth’s power, the “sage” split the powers into a pair of twins, giving one the absolute power that can destroy, The Twin of Chaos and the other the absolute power to heal, The Twin of Harmony. The twins were bounded by the gems that were given and the swords that held the powers thus the legacy of the twins of power began with twins of the same linage continues to gain the powers of the sage.
               As each generation of twins passes by, they’ve used their powers help the world. However, the 6[sup]th[/sup] generation of twins changed that reality. Due to the twin of Chaos’ view of now humanity was changing for the worst shown in their selfishness not only to each other but the world itself. He sought to find the ‘ultimate’ form of his powers which was to kill the person he loved most to gain their life force and get rid of the Chaos sword’s 3 use disadvantage. His brother, whom was known as the best fighter of that time, opposed him at the peak of his destruction.  The only thing that is able to defeat the chaos Sword, is the Harmony Sword, and thus he was able to stop his brother, ridding the world of Chaos in that era that was since been scarred into history, leaving the reputation of the Twins of Power in  shambles.