LowBiasForums

Full Version: On The Plate So Far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I know I haven't had much going on lately as far as LPs are concerned. Just the streaming I've been doing every so often and my ongoing FF4 remake with Scarlet. I thought I'd drop a list here of what I have going on so far; let me know what kind of stuff you're most interested in seeing from me:

Ongoing LPs:
- Final Fantasy 4 PC (mostly depends on Scarlet's schedule as well)
- EquestriaBound (it's been on the shelf for quite awhile, I know)

Requests:
- Ranger X (I actually plan on streaming this game soon, since I just cannot see myself beating it without tons of save-scumming thanks to just three lives and no continues)
- Star Ocean (I still don't know how to knock down that stupid door)
- One-Way Heroics

Stuff I Want To Do Eventually:
- Super Mario Bros. 3 Mangrit Challenge (another one I think I'll stream since I want to do the NES version this time and a stream will let me show I can beat the whole thing without save-states)
- Megapony Mangrit Challenge (I want to play it a little more and get better at it; extremely difficult game)
- Megaman Rock Force (same as Megapony above)
- DragonBall Z: SuperSonic Warriors (I started it awhile ago and never finished it; I want to start that one over with voiced commentary this time)
- WWF Betrayal (a wrestling game that isn't; actually a beat-em-up developed by WayForward)
- Final Fantasy 6: Return of the Dark Sorcerer (a new rom hack of FF6; looks really good and thoroughly done; time will tell if it's better than Eternal Crystals)
- Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals (since Jason was so turned off by the first game. I will say though, they did improve on a  lot of the flaws of the first game, so I'd suggest checking it out anyway, Jason)
- Super Star Wars Trilogy (possibly; to commemorate when The Force Awakens comes out)
- Space Quest 2
- Shantae/Risky's Revenge/Pirates Curse (I want to start with the first one, but I'm not as familiar with it and it's a lot harder than the other two)
- Sonic Adventure 2, Dark path (since Scarlet said 'screw it I'm out' after finishing the Hero path, I thought I'd take it from there)
- Sonic CD
The Mario 3 Mangrit challenge sounds fun. Also Lufia 2 is a great game, much better than the first.
WWF Betrayal sounds interesting
I'm pretty sure you have a request from me, too...

One Way Heroics
And as far as what I'd like to see, finish Star Ocean so you unblock the other two of us Big-Grin
No problem with the save states in Ranger X for me. I can't beat it fairly either.

As for Star Ocean... I knew once how to get that door open. I need to research that again for ya.

I have been waiting for you to do Shante. Somehow I just knew you would.