LowBiasForums
Super Mario Bros. 3 Man-Grit: Man-Grit Challenge 2 - Printable Version

+- LowBiasForums (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Challenges (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Super Mario Bros. 3 Man-Grit: Man-Grit Challenge 2 (/showthread.php?tid=580)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Super Mario Bros. 3 Man-Grit: Man-Grit Challenge 2 - Jason - 08-10-2014

I, for one, would be ok with using the whistles to get back to where you were... though you'd lose all your items and lives.

RE: Super Mario Bros. 3 Man-Grit: Man-Grit Challenge 2 - Meowskivich - 08-12-2014

(08-10-2014, 06:16 PM)JadePharaoh Wrote: :'| *sigh* Sorry; but I'm gonna have to bow out of this challenge. I fucked up. When I went to start recording, I accidentally hit "Load State" instead of just opening my in-game save file. That apparently affects in-game saves as it caused the game to revert to a time before that file existed. So now it's gone; I'd have to start all over from the beginning or cheat and use a Warp Whistle, which isn't allowed...

Just try again at a later date, mate! I can see where you're coming from, but rules are rules. These challenges have no time limit, so do it when you're in that mario mood.

RE: Super Mario Bros. 3 Man-Grit: Man-Grit Challenge 2 - JadePharaoh - 08-13-2014

Cool. Maybe I'll try to power through the NES version sometime, when I know I'll have a good couple of hours to spare on it.