LowBiasForums
Kickstart It in the Hinder - Printable Version

+- LowBiasForums (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: What Not & What Have You (//www.lowbiasgaming.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Kickstart It in the Hinder (/showthread.php?tid=726)

Kickstart It in the Hinder - JadePharaoh - 06-16-2015

Name is from the title of one of Jason's podcasts on the subject.

So if we're still talking about the ups and downs of Kickstarter, I thought let's have a thread where we share some of the most absurd Kickstarters we've encountered. Resuprae already has a segment on it; I thought it would be fun to share our own. Here's one to start us off:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dudestick/dude-stick-lip-balm-for-men-with-core-natural-ingr

Guys! Do you wear lip balm? Of course not! That stuff is for girls. Do you want people to think you're a sissy when you put on your lip balm? Of course not!! Be insecure in your manhood no longer!! Now there is Dude Stick; the lip balm for MEN!! RUGGED MANLY MEN!!! DOING MAN THINGS!!! RAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!!! *rips shirt off and goes out to chop down trees and wrestle bears*

RE: Kickstart It in the Hinder - MephistoZX - 06-16-2015

The Dudestick sitting on a rock overlooking the ocean is genuinely funny stuff.

I can't believe what people will support. And hey, Shenmue 3 is now getting Kickstarted? The speculation I've heard is the money is to get the rights from Sega but still...