Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Defends: Phoenix Wright

Here's another defense from YouTuber MangaKamen. He does into more detail on a lot of things than I do, since admittingly, I've only played through the Ace Attorney games once now, and some were done quite awhile ago (sadly, the games, while great, have that problem of, once you know what to do, and the story, there's not a whole lot of point to play them again, at least not for a good while...). Still, I'd say that's better than MatPat, who sounds as though he's only played the first game.

Some of Game Theory is very interesting, especially when MatPat brings out actual scientific research into things. But others, as MangaKamen points out, seem to be there as clickbait and rake in that sweet YouTube $$$. Such as his "Mario is the real villain of SMB", "Dr. Light is the real villain of Megaman", "Handsome Jack is the real hero of Borderlands", and once again, "Sans is Ness". Those ones, while still kinda interesting, are more "alternate character interpretation" and fan-wank than it is scientifically-based.

Messages In This Thread
Jade Defends: Phoenix Wright - by JadePharaoh - 07-10-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Jade Defends: Phoenix Wright - by Ragnatz - 07-11-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Jade Defends: Phoenix Wright - by JadePharaoh - 07-19-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Jade Defends: Phoenix Wright - by Ragnatz - 07-19-2016, 08:18 PM