Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell Konami *Snake salute*

So is it going to be as bad as all that? Maybe. Hard to say. It could be possible that there's still going to be a division of Konami that will focus on console stuff... that would be fine I suppose.

Normally I agree with most all that James here has to say in this videos but I gotta say, especially after our conversation about crowd funding, I really don't like the idea of the publishers coming directly to people to get the money to make the game. You can see more of my reasoning for this at the page there in that link but I will say if a company (Konami, Capcom, whoever) does go to crowd funding to get the money for a game... makes waaaaaaaay more than the goal is set for and then still demands full retail for the game (and probably a digital copy only if we're being honest with ourselves), I will walk away from that publisher faster than I did SquareEnix.

If you need $6 million to make a game (big time title here), and raise $30 million and still want people to pay $50+ for your game and not give them a physical copy of it... then I'm sorry... you're doing business right but the gaming business wrong and I cannot and will not support that.

Messages In This Thread
Farewell Konami *Snake salute* - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Farewell Konami *Snake salute* - by Jason - 05-14-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Farewell Konami *Snake salute* - by Jason - 05-15-2015, 08:04 AM
RE: Farewell Konami *Snake salute* - by Jason - 05-15-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Farewell Konami *Snake salute* - by Ragnatz - 05-21-2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Farewell Konami *Snake salute* - by Ragnatz - 05-25-2015, 04:42 AM