Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Poll: Favorite Game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! It is....
100.00%
2 100.00%
Nope I hate games.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll 80
Not really a poll but eh?

Post your favorite game in the comments!
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]
My favorite game is my most nostalgic. It is Illusion of Gaia on SNES.

I remember seeing a friend on the bus have an Illusion of Gaia T-shirt and thought it looked cool. I bought the game and it exposed me to a world and a type of game previously unknown. I hadn't played many RPGs or Action RPGs at that point, mainly just a couple hours of Dragon Warrior 1 on NES and watched a friend play Soul Blazer for a few minutes. Also, I think I had played Actraiser if that counts.

But Illusion of Gaia had a focused narrative and RPG level up mechanics that I just fell in love with. After that moment, I sought out more RPGs and they became one of my favorite genres.
No Man's Sky is awesome...and disappointing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
I don't have a favorite. It's just too hard to pick one game. There are too many different games that I love for too many different reasons.

I will say as to Mephy's Illusion of Gaia post. I can understand where you're coming from with that. I just with there had been more stuff to do away from the main quest. I realize though that in the Soul Blazer Saga, that's not really a thing. It's a wonderful game either way though.
A Link to the Past!
Same. There are just way too many great games out there to pick one favorite.