Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade's Stream 5/28/17
More Megaman rom hacks!

Rockman Gaiden
This was a pretty competent hack overall and I quite enjoyed it. It wasn't overly difficult although it did a great job changing the game up. I made it to the Copy Robot boss in Wily's fortress until I got stuck due to his lack of weaknesses and high damage output. I could probably have beaten him eventually, but I wanted to move on to other games...

Rockman 2 ONN
Much like Deus ex Machina, another MM2 hack that changes everything up substantially, with really nice presentation, but is so obscenely hard you're probably not going to beat it without save state abuse.

Megaman 3: The Rise and Fall of Dr. Wily (part 2)
I liked this hack and made it far enough that I wanted to finish it. The Doc Robot levels were extremely difficult and stressful, but just like the original game, Wily's fortress was MUCH easier by comparison, even though it was still a bit harder than the original.

Rockman 4 Ridley X Hack #5
Yep, another MM4 hack by Ridley X, this time using a lot of graphics from MM10. This one was challenging, but MUCH more manageable than Dr. Cossack's Revenge. I beat the eight robot masters and I hope to finish it on a future stream as well.