Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "This Should Be The Soundtrack To The Dark Tower" Playlist
I recently started listening to The Dark Tower series at the suggestion of Randi and I've enjoyed I'd say 80% of it so far.

We're both pretty interested in the movie, but it looks - from the trailers - like it's going to be based on what Person B took from Person A telling them what they remember from the back of the book.

Anyway... I'm putting together what I think should be the soundtrack to the film... though I know it won't be.

Here it is...

The end of the series is awful, in my opinion. The first 3 books are my favorite. Did you get through Book 3 yet?

I remember reading from Stephen King that the opening line to the series "The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed." is his favorite written line he's done.
I'm about halfway through book 6.

I've been kinda clued in as to what's going on in the story and... I dunno. I'll have to read it out and see.

I prefer the story when it isn't in "modern times" Book 1 was great, I liked 3 and 5 quite a bit also.