Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Mario Bros. 3 Man-Grit: Man-Grit Challenge 2
I, for one, would be ok with using the whistles to get back to where you were... though you'd lose all your items and lives.
(08-10-2014, 06:16 PM)JadePharaoh Wrote: :'| *sigh* Sorry; but I'm gonna have to bow out of this challenge. I fucked up. When I went to start recording, I accidentally hit "Load State" instead of just opening my in-game save file. That apparently affects in-game saves as it caused the game to revert to a time before that file existed. So now it's gone; I'd have to start all over from the beginning or cheat and use a Warp Whistle, which isn't allowed...

Just try again at a later date, mate! I can see where you're coming from, but rules are rules. These challenges have no time limit, so do it when you're in that mario mood.
dOn'T mInD mE! i'M jUsT cOnTaGiOuS!

Play Orbs CCG and earn me and you a free bunch o' cards: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x B)
Cool. Maybe I'll try to power through the NES version sometime, when I know I'll have a good couple of hours to spare on it.