Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation Requests
I gave the website money.

Scarlet will thus play the original Wolfenstein.

That is all.
I'll do you one better, all except for the Indie and the latest I'll do them all.
Wolfenstein 3D, Spear of Destiny, Wolfenstein (2009), and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Just for you buddy :P
[Image: 10848583_10152953855407998_6704716869698...e=59801D2D]
I donated $25 earlier today. For my request, I'd like Ragnatz to do Deponia. (I saw it on your game list as one you haven't played yet. I've played and beaten the first one; I hope you like it!)

For my $30 donation, I would like to see the Four LBGers, race Sonic The Hedgehog for Sega Genesis.

Thanks for all the great work.
Hoo boy.

It shall be done!
Get ready to watch me fail spectacularly Laughing (Without save states I've only ever been able to make it as far as Labyrinth Zone)

I haven't played Sonic in well over 12 years.
I'm in
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
For my donation I want Scarlet to do Stonekeep via GoG and DosBox. I'll buy it for you if I must.
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
For my donation request, I want everyone to do Hawken on Steam (it's ftp) just for a few matches.
If for whatever reason it doesn't run for everyone or just sucks (it's still in early access but the reviews are good), I want you to do two campaigns in L4D2 or one campaign and one battle match (teams can be at random but do 2v2 no 3v1 on Scarlet you jerks).