Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mighty Thumbnail Project
Repairs 
I'm not sure how everyone else uses the site/youtube channel these days but I myself have been quite fond of the "Hyper" app that's available on Windows 8/10 and probably other systems as well.

Part of the thing I like about that is the way it shows playlists, as you can see in the attached screen shot.

Now I've been making a pretty lazy attempt at getting my personal videos all setup with similar playlists, for the sake of consistency more than anything really, and I've decided that I'm going to go ahead and do the same for everyone else that posts on the LBG channel.

What does this mean for you folks? Well if you're kicking around YouTube Proper it'll be easier to recognize the video's that we do and, hopefully, be easier to see what episode is what based on the thumbnail and not have to rely so much on YouTube cutting off the last part of the titles.

Along with that, I'm redoing all the banners that you see on the game pages here at the site. Some of them were done years ago and the style was terrible... why did no one tell me I was bad at things other than video games?

Anyway, you'll slowly see these changes being applied to the site. I'm about halfway done with the banners I think... and the thumbnails are going pretty well.

Along with the thumbails, b t w, I'm finding a few episodes of things that were never added to the site. See the White Chamber and the final two episodes of Super Mario World... so you may see a video or two pop up at random on the front page. If that's the case, it was missing from the archives.

While I'm working on all of that, I am open to any other suggestions as to making the videos easier to find/read/watch/enjoy.

So if you've got thoughts, leave a comment or send me a PM if you'd rather it not be public. That's cool too. We don't want to hurt Scarlet's feelings openly all the time.

*yay! attachment 100!*