Hey there! We'd just like to let you know that LowBiasGaming uses cookies to manage your website experience. More info can be found at our privacy policy.
Got it!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Renew Me!
Alright folks, it's nearly time. Our hosting expires in a little over a month and we are, as per usual, coming to our awesome members for any little bit of help they can give us to keep the place open.

Our total for hosting renewal is just shy of $160, so that's gonna be our goal for the month.

We need to raise that money before July 10 (which gives us a week buffer) to keep the site up and running.

As per usual, anyone that donates is gonna get the perks that come along with it and you'll find those on the donate page.

If I can go all Public Broadcast for a moment, I'll serve this to you kinda like this.

Would you say that you've had at least $1 worth of entertainment a month over the last year? That's $12. If 5 people have enjoyed the site that much, that's $60 and over 1/3 of the funds we need to raise.

If you've enjoyed it to the tune of $2 a month, that's $24 for the year and 5 people there nearly covers ALL of the hosting.

Of course, we don't want it to be totally up to you guys, and we will cover what ever the remainder ends up being after all the coins are counted and stacked.

Of course the amount you donate, and if you do at all is totally up to you, and we're not going to keep anyone from doing anything here on the site if they can't donate... but it's always appreciated.

I'll tell you what I'll do to sweeten the deal...

The first person to donate a minimum of $12 will get a free game from me from one of my Humble Monthly packs.

How's that?
For any of you who may have tried to donate but only found a white page, the donate button should now be fixed.
[Image: ragnatzsignature.jpg]
Ignore that... it's super screwed up now. I took the button down till I've got time to see what was going on.

If you want to donate, send me a PM.
IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!! It's fixed.... but nothing was broken.... no ... I didn't say a thing....